Wolf - feedback - Facerig

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AlleyCat 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

faceriguser

Copy/pasterino from FaceBook:

Ethan Blevins The bottom jaw is to far forward or he has to big of a chin…. I’m honestly going with the chin… Wolves don’t have giant chins.

Qarin Piehl: He neds bigger eyes…and its something wrong with hes mouth….

David Boccabella: Photos are one thing, we really need to see a vid of the character moving. But from first glance the lower jaw is too deep and he has an underbite.

edited by facerig

I think also, the Chin-fur is too thick maybe?

caragua
    Participant

For the body width, look for “Cats & Dogs Movie” <- That's a lot of "sitting and talking" poses

AlleyCat

I’ll lock this thread and open a new one with the updated version of the Wolf avatar. Thanks for all the great feedback everybody!
    Looking forward to the feedback for the updated version as well. Lets make it awesome!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93