We read this feedback Every Day! - Facerig

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

sugunwar
    Participant

Hello.
    I’m 3d artist. right now I try to import character to FaceRig properly, but I have a lot of problems with textures.
    In attachments examples of textures in Substance Painter and FaceRig,
    I understand that shaders are different, but I can’t fine nice manual about materials in FaceRig, I know about “ImporterV2_FacerigModelAndTextureDocumentation_02” PDF. But its not enough.

Here is couple questions about critical points.
    1. How I can convert normal map into FaceRig space??
    -I try to invert channels into my normal map, but it doesnt work.
    -Yes, I see document about Normals map, but I bake it and do a lot of stuff on normal map by textureing with substance, so any way I need to convert it somehow…
    2. Way to convert textures from PBR (rougnes/metalnes, spec/glossines) to FaceRig??? And value for that channels
    3. Smoothing groups, is it support by FaceRig? I cant see it and cant find documentation about it
    4. How to apply multi materials if I have body and head with self UV space, each = 2 uv.
    5. How I can setup camera? Camera from 3ds max in FaceRig have very strange behavior.
    6. Way to do lamps/high emissive areas with glow effects?? I cant find any documentation about it.
    -Yes, I know about blue channel in diffuse texture. But its now enough for glowing
    7. Maybe we can collaborate to make that documentation?

I hope you read and answer my letter.
    With best regards, Oleg.

In attachments couple examples

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  sugunwar.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi there, we’ve replied by mail with more details.

Best regards,
    The FaceRig Team

jurk
    Participant

I was expecting to pay at least three times the price.

Cody
    Participant

I would love you guys forever if you made a llama avatar!!

Elena
    Participant

Good day!Very delicate question, perhaps inappropriate.I work as a web model and would like to purchase your product, is it possible?And do you plan to develop 18+category functions?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, our software is meant for a general audience, and so 18+ features are not in our plans.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93