I’m 3d artist. right now I try to import character to FaceRig properly, but I have a lot of problems with textures.
In attachments examples of textures in Substance Painter and FaceRig,
I understand that shaders are different, but I can’t fine nice manual about materials in FaceRig, I know about “ImporterV2_FacerigModelAndTextureDocumentation_02” PDF. But its not enough.
Here is couple questions about critical points.
1. How I can convert normal map into FaceRig space??
-I try to invert channels into my normal map, but it doesnt work.
-Yes, I see document about Normals map, but I bake it and do a lot of stuff on normal map by textureing with substance, so any way I need to convert it somehow…
2. Way to convert textures from PBR (rougnes/metalnes, spec/glossines) to FaceRig??? And value for that channels
3. Smoothing groups, is it support by FaceRig? I cant see it and cant find documentation about it
4. How to apply multi materials if I have body and head with self UV space, each = 2 uv.
5. How I can setup camera? Camera from 3ds max in FaceRig have very strange behavior.
6. Way to do lamps/high emissive areas with glow effects?? I cant find any documentation about it.
-Yes, I know about blue channel in diffuse texture. But its now enough for glowing
7. Maybe we can collaborate to make that documentation?
I hope you read and answer my letter.
With best regards, Oleg.
In attachments couple examples
This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by sugunwar.