We read this feedback Every Day! - Facerig

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

faceriguser

Even if we don’t post an individual acknowledgements on every reply, we do visit these threads daily and we take into account the feedback.

All avatars (except maybe Fluffo ) are still in progress (some more than others) and will undergo some touch-ups (less or more extensive, artistic and/or Technic, or maybe get an extra skin variation) before the public release. Being so close to the product may be making us blind to some issues that are painfully obvious to anyone looking from the outside.

Thank you for the time you take to write us your feedback, and remember, tell it as you feel it, is important to not sugar coat it in any way.

edited by facerig

TrueChaoS

This instantly makes you better than Ubisoft~

FurRiffic
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    This instantly makes you better than Ubisoft~

Or almost any other major publisher 🙁

Avereth

Not sugar coating is really hard even if I try to be constructive. x.x

Avereth wrote:
    Not sugar coating is really hard even if I try to be constructive. x.x

Think like a Sergal, be as blunt as possible and remain knowledgeable that all criticism is constructive. Positive or Negative (as long as its not mudslinging and there’s a point to the words chosen to represent said-criticism, like something to build or add-on to of the contemporary issues being presented).

Just as there’s said to be no such thing as ‘Bad publicity’ Good or bad publicity is publicity in itself 😛

Vook

Avians need some love too :<

An eagle would be AWESOME

faceriguser

If sales go well and we can ramp up our artist staff, we will surely add avians to the official line-up ( in addition to many other avatars .:). Right now our artists production bandwidth is limited (and remember, after the beta we will also have to produce the 5 Trailblazer avatars, and the one FaceRig Visionary custom skin for the Tralblazer and the Visionary tier contributors from Indiegogo).
    On the flip side, we hope that the custom avatar importer will work well enough from the start, so that the community will at least start experimenting with creating avatars :).

”facerig” wrote:
    (and remember, after the beta we will also have to produce the 5 Trailblazer avatars, and the one FaceRig Visionary custom skin for the Tralblazer and the Visionary tier contributors from Indiegogo).
    On the flip side, we hope that the custom avatar importer will work well enough from the start, so that the community will at least start experimenting with creating avatars :).

Hahahahaha.

I can’t wait to see the Bad Dragon avatar. 😉

Merkindesr

I know a while back I was able to download a zip that had all the current map packs or textures. Is there a new one as of yet that developers can get a hold of so we can make new skins for the new characters as well?
    or is there at least a list of all the naming conventions to each avatar so that I can create skins for them? :mrgreen:

Kaan Berke

We want SpongeBob SquarePants characters!! 🙂

Kaan Berke

Please open Turkish community !!

well i am new here and i like this app so i need it to make me happy but i dont know were to start 😕 🙁 and if any one knows pls add me dafny and chat me how to help me start

😥 if u didnt help me

😆 if u help me

👿 if u dont want to help me

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hi,

Check out these awesome tutorials to get you started : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwxwPv-15rVtP1S1DnkP7S6lZoFjAmY2k . Enjoy!

lou
    Participant

I recently got a new computer, and it had YouCam on it. I really liked the idea of making videos of animated avatars with my webcam, but I was hugely disappointed in the results. No matter how I tinkered with settings or lighting, the mouth never synced up right. When I was looking for guides about how to get it to work better, I found a video about FaceRig. Your product is awesome. I can’t believe how cheap it is. I was expecting to pay at least three times the price.

lou
    Participant

PS: This is probably a dumb question. but would it be possible to use FaceRig to animate to avatars from YouCam, or conversely to import the avatars from YouCam into FaceRig? The FaceRig avatars are much better quality, but there were three avatars of sculptures on YouCam that weren’t that bad and that could be interesting in a video. I’d like to use them if it’s possible to do so. (see images)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93