Updated hardware, not able to reinstall - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting Updated hardware, not able to reinstall

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant

I have tried reaching out on the contact form to no avail, so will try this way. I purchased the non stream studio version of FaceRig a few days ago, but it was a little to choppy for my tast every now and then, so I beefed up my system completely and wiped my system, I then installed everything so that all it would have on it is by stream needed software. I have now run into a problem where the software says that I have it installed on another computer. Can you please release my activation code so that I can reinstall it. Thank you.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, we’ve replied to your mail. You can use the Return activation code option and a new code should be generated for you, a code which you will get on the e-mail address that you used when you purchased FaceRig.

Let us know how it goes.

Participant

Well, it has happened again, it is now saying it is installed on a different system, the only change since reactivating it has been the installation of VoiceMeeter, Please send me a new code as now I have no way to release the code on my end or simply release the code and I will use that one. Either way for three hundred dollars I would of not thought this item to be so buggy. Thank you. This is important as my stream is dedicated to your software working. thank you in advance for a quick resolution.

facerig
    Keymaster

We’ve returned the code manually form here; you should be able to us it now (we’ve also replied to your e-mail a few days ago).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93