Translation effort - Facerig

Homepage Forum Planning FaceRIG Planning Translation effort

This topic contains 30 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Bruro 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

michalpatryk

Is there any data of when we will translate it?

faceriguser

Well now we don’t even have the finalized string table for the program 🙂
    Also the string table may probably change significantly after the Beta :).

Are folks so eager to translate it multiple times ?:) I always thought that the most effective way is to do this just once, at release, and not abuse your kindness with temporary text :D. It is a lesson we learned the hard way with the attempted website translation, when we had to redo the whole website :).

Bruro
    Participant

Oh well you got a point there. But anyway I think that beeing able to do anything like a translation will make an impression of rapid progress or at least giving the one translating the feel of things going forward. It’s like waiting for an update or working on that update are different things and the second one gives you a kind of feeling for the time and no this emptyness of waiting and not knowing anything 😛 (Not saying that we don’t know anything. Just to compare, ya know?)

FurRiffic

To add to that:
    [list][*]Even if it is not the final version, there can always be things added on later.
    [*]If parts of the translation don’t get used in the end, there is no harm done either, we voluntarily do this to help out, and if we don’t “get picked” it’s like; “oh well, to bad, let’s move on” (or at least it would be for me)
    [*]At least starting out with it now would give us a longer time to translate, so that the basics are there already and finishing the translations when you are ready for release can be done much quicker.
    [/list]

xu430030

English Chinese translation.
    Plz contact me via email if there is any need.

faceriguser

Ok, will post here when the temporary String Table will be finally set up for the Beta. 🙂
    edited by facerig

TulioSonic

Wow… it seems that no one have posting here lately. Don’t know if you guys still need a hand…
    I never translated a website or something like that, but I think I can help to do some English ->Portugues-BR. 🙂

michalpatryk

I know that Im annoying, but when it will be possible to start translating? At the end of august Im going to school, and I wont get much time.

faceriguser

Well, there are still a lot of program features yet to come, so their associated strings are missing right now.

We were thinking to only do translation when we were closer to December.

Deadly_Tiger

I can offer to translate English to Danish If that will be any help.

michalpatryk

Yeah, It’s me. Again. Is there any possibility of near future translating?

Bruro
    Participant
    ”facerig” wrote:
    Well, there are still a lot of program features yet to come, so their associated strings are missing right now.

We were thinking to only do translation when we were closer to December.

December will be over soon 🙂
    Still here. Still lurking.

Venidicio

I would be grateful if I can join Facerig Translator team.
    I can submit Indonesian / Bahasa-Indonesia translation.

Indonesia is currently the world’s fourth most populous country (Wikipedia). 😉

Bruro
    Participant

So…how about translation? Still here to start translating :3

Jujubi

As Florin previously mentioned, we don’t yet have the finalized string table for the program 🙂

We really don’t want you guys to be working way more than necessary (doing the translation multiple times) so we’ll let you know when the localization process starts. That’s when we’ll be contacting all our awesome volunteers and posting additional information about the translation efforts.

For now, it’s just so great to see how many of you have rallied to help us translate FaceRig into different languages. We really have some amazing users!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93