This is a bit embarrassing... but I still need a mod to answer a question. - Facerig

Homepage Forum Backers Only Section Backers Only General Discussions This is a bit embarrassing… but I still need a mod to answer a question.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Florence 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kristopher
    Participant

I live out in the middle of nowhere, so having internet’s a great boon here. I tend to spend my day walking the fence, either stopping to kill something (most likely a snake) or fix it, then come back to find out what my actual chores are for the day, if any day is left. I like to kick back with some games when I can, and I’d like to program a few myself if I can wrap my head around it, but just a few day’s ago, I discovered my emails been doing this smart sort thing on me, so I’ve been going through a few thousand emails to figure out what was trash and what was important stuff that got ignored 12 years ago because outlook & gmail are both stupid.

This brings me to my point, I found an email dated May 24, 2018 that I’d never seen before, and not for not looking. I didn’t understand gmails autosort thing. I’m a Kickstarter contributor though all the more I offered was the free updates for life option. While I’m not interested in commercial use of your product, taunting my younger brother with it, who happens to be learning Blender, a graphics design program, has proven useful as a tool of inspiration, a challenge so to speak.

The short, I was hoping I wasn’t to late to duck the implied deadline to keep my freebies. And hey, once he gets good, maybe I’ll see what he thinks about sending ya’ll a few rigs. Myself, script makes more sense then what he’s doing. But I’ll find a way to help, even if it’s just one of those details that re-explains everything.(already done that once)

Copied from the Contact page because it wasn’t working quite right… or at all. Not sure, just kept repeating its error message. Tried once every 15 minutes for a little over an hour. If it’s something on my side, say so and I’ll start digging through my files. If it’s on your end, thought you’d like to know. Once upon a time, common courtesy was a Texas state law, and one I’m proud of.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, yes, we had a problem with the contact form, but we sorted it out! Send us an e-mail to info[at]facerig[dot]com, using the same address that you’ve used when you backed us, and mention your request for the rewards to which you are entitled. We’ll start from there.

Florence
    Participant

Hello, yes, we had a problem with the contact form, but we sorted it out! Send us an e-mail to info[at]facerig[dot]com, using the same address that you’ve used when you backed us, and mention your request for the rewards to which you are entitled. We’ll start from there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93