The program does not capture the lips correctly - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting The program does not capture the lips correctly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bad
    Participant

Program don’t catch my lower lip correctly, so when I try to put my lips together, charecter open his mouth. Dots for my lower lip settle little bit above my chin.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, is your environment well lit so that the tracker can accurately see your face? We have a tutorial that takes you through the settings present in the Advanced Tracking Configuration menu; tweaking those settings should correct this problem with the dots. Of course, make sure that you’ve also calibrated the tracker through the “Quick Auto-Calibrate Head Pose” and “Quick Auto-Calibrate Expressions”.

Here is the tutorial: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315322209

Let us know how it goes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93