The Gallery - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic The Gallery

This topic contains 88 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #58247

    CanisCanine
    Member

    I’ve been working on a vector lineart for someone over on DA

    This is unfinished. But i think it’s not bad.

    This is being created in Macromedia Fireworks 8

    #58248

    cheshire
    Participant

    Really cool that lineart!

    #58249

    CanisCanine
    Member

    made for a friend on Deviantart.

    #58250

    CanisCanine
    Member

    Animation i’m currently doing out of boredom. XP

    #58251

    cheshire
    Participant

    haha, I would like to know how to animate things T-T

    I will try to draw Rocket Raccoon =D

    #58252

    AlleyCat
    Member
    cheshire wrote:
    haha, I would like to know how to animate things T-T

    I will try to draw Rocket Raccoon =D

    Ches, I don’t really know if you like animes, but I had to share this: Cheshire Cat from Pandora Hearts – http://dragonelegy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/chesire9.jpg

    #58253

    cheshire
    Participant

    I like animes, of course! SAO (Sword Art Online) is one of my favorites this days.

    But a Cheshire Cat in human form… i don’t like it x3

    #58254

    Slug
    Member

    Awesome art from you guys! I see all this 3d animation and amazing fur textures and I’m just sitting here making simpler 2d art haha

    Here’s some simple stuff I’ve done in the past, I mainly focus on 2d, simpler art, and mollusks don’t have fur so it makes it a lot easier 😆

    #58255

    HappyWulf
    Member

    Hey slug! We should hang out… (not my art)

    #58256

    Slug
    Member
    HappyWulf wrote:
    Hey slug!

    Hello! Either thats a Slug in a Fox costume or that thing must have really confused parents 😆

    #58257

    AlleyCat
    Member
    Slug wrote:
    Awesome art from you guys! I see all this 3d animation and amazing fur textures and I’m just sitting here making simpler 2d art haha

    Here’s some simple stuff I’ve done in the past, I mainly focus on 2d, simpler art, and mollusks don’t have fur so it makes it a lot easier 😆

    Those are so cuuute <3

    #58258

    Slug
    Member
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Those are so cuuute <3

    Thanks!! (Sorry for the late reply just realized the forum was loading fine for me) I hope to improve more on my art. Im a big fan of animal art and all so I have lots of fun doing it 😀

    #58259

    cheshire
    Participant

    Well, here I come with a new image!

    Yes, I know chipmunks don’t have thouse wings to plane like Flying squirrels x3

    But mine is special! x3

    #58260

    TrueChaoS
    Member
    cheshire wrote:
    Well, here I come with a new image!

    Yes, I know chipmunks don’t have thouse wings to plane like Flying squirrels x3

    But mine is special! x3

    I love it ^^

    #58261

    cheshire
    Participant

    Here is a work in progress!

    Thouse teeth will be redone… T-T

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


Privacy Preference Center

  • Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93