The Gallery - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic The Gallery

This topic contains 88 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author

CanisCanine

Thank you all! Glad you like it! It was quite an effort XD and the nose kept being stubborn and not wanting to look right!

Here’s just something simple i’ve been doing for myself. Just a little icon i’m making.

CanisCanine

I was bored.

Here’s my best….umm…Not-drawing, but PHOTOGRAPH of the week! A Sergals’ Perfect sammich.

TrueChaoS
    CanisCanine wrote:

I was bored.

Your boredom produces awesomeness.

”Neco wrote:
    Here’s my best….umm…Not-drawing, but PHOTOGRAPH of the week! A Sergals’ Perfect sammich.

That DOES look quite good x3

I got an early view of my commission from Tatchit earlier today :3
    Here’s a link (it isn’t 100% friendly, but also not NSFW, so I’ll link to be safe)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2r924tyfv9ct13/fajune10_by_tatchit-d7pvggj.png

AlleyCat
    ”Neco wrote:

Good thing I just came back from lunch otherwise I’d probably be noming my monitor right now 😀

TrueChaoS wrote:
    I got an early view of my commission from Tatchit earlier today :3
    Here’s a link (it isn’t 100% friendly, but also not NSFW, so I’ll link to be safe)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2r924tyfv9ct13/fajune10_by_tatchit-d7pvggj.png

Looks good TC 😀
    Though I do have one comment… the lower body seems kind of thin
    edited by AlleyCat

CanisCanine

I got a little bored. and decided to make a room.

Fixed the image for you,
    edited by FurRiffic

AlleyCat

You always make awesome stuff when you get bored 😀
    Too bad you don’t have more free time.

CanisCanine

Pff what do you mean to bad i don’t have more free time! I have 7 weeks of nothing because i’ve finished college and going to start university afterwards! I’m going to be incredibly bored!

AlleyCat

uuuu didn’t know that.. That means you’ll have time to make your own FaceRig avatar 😀

CanisCanine

Yeah that’s if i ever get good at doing characters XD I need to learn things. They are very hard!

I need to draw some proper reference for me to practice on. I think my first one will be a very simple one… More then likely. Unless i miraculously get good at creating character models! I probably won’t get much better until i go to Uni.

Now that i think about it, it will be very cool if i could incorporate facerig into what i produce in Uni. It might be quite an interesting way of presenting work!

cheshire
    Participant

It’s been a while since I look this forums!

Here’s a new draw I’m on it!

Raccooooooons <3

cheshire
    Participant

Finally, I finished one of my best works for the moment =3

What you think about it?

FurRiffic

o_O 😯 O_o

That’s all I can say / do.
    Great work.

AlleyCat
    cheshire wrote:
    Finally, I finished one of my best works for the moment =3

What you think about it?

I have mixed feelings about it 😕 That is both adorable <3 and creepy…. I don't know if I want to hug it and pet it and love it or just run away scared :))
    Gj 🙂 looks really cool 🙂

cheshire
    Participant

Thanks, that’s Cheshire <3

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93