The Gallery - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic The Gallery

This topic contains 88 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author

cheshire
    Participant

Amazing pics!

Of course, let us see them!

CanisCanine

I do some animation as well as pixel icons XD Here are the ones i think are OK.

I know the anatomy isn’t 100% correct XD I could probably do this a lot better now. It’s like a year old now. XP

Here’s some 3D stuff as well

Never made a character before though. I’ll get round to it soon. I would rather learn it properly and create something really good, then something crap. XD

TrueChaoS

Pffff damn you people and your talent

CanisCanine

Wut m8. Dem shapes. XD It’s just shapes. Also just practice for like… 6 years and you’ll be able to do it just as well, I’m sure of it XD I’m nothing special, i just drew and drew and drew for the first 4 or 5 years when i started. I started animation next, probably done that for about 5 years as well. 3D modelling, i’ve been doing that for about 4 years. TIME IS KEY MAN!!!

They’re really old renders as well, coming up to a year old now. I can model much better, much more efficiently and much more complicated things now. XP I just don’t have any on the internet.

AlleyCat

@Cheshire: That is a mix of awesome and scary :))

@ CanisCanine: Those are lovely <3 All of them are beautiful, but the cat actually made me laugh out loud :)) Looking forward to seeing more of your drawings/models and I hope you'll make some characters that will be used in FaceRig as well.

CanisCanine

Thank you X3 Glad you like them! LOL just noticed you said cat… You mean the tickled picture i drew XD Haha well… It’s not suppose to be a cat… But EVERYONE thinks it is. XD Am i really that bad? I never draw cats yet apparently it looks like one…

Hopefully i will, but i need to get practicing character modelling (Box modelling and sculpting) before i will. XP

Until then, just keep doing my technical modelling.

Here’s a new thing i did yesterday out of boredom. 😛

CanisCanine

The newest picture i’m working on, if anyone is interested in seeing? XP

AlleyCat

That is awesome <3
    I want to see the final version and then hug the beastie <3

CanisCanine

Here’s another wip if anyone is interested in seeing?

Let me know if i should stop posting them? XP

AlleyCat

I personally like to see WIP art. You actually get to see it evolve to its final form (insert Pokemon reference here).
    If other people have something against it then please do tell 🙂

cheshire
    Participant

Amazing! I would like to draw that fur!

CanisCanine

Here’s the finished picture :3

FurRiffic

Very nicely done, almost looks real to me 😯

TrueChaoS

Amazing job, mate :3

AlleyCat

That is beautiful <3
    Great job and thanks for sharing with us 🙂 *hands CanisCanine a cookie*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93