The Gallery - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic The Gallery

This topic contains 88 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
  • Author

TrueChaoS

This is my only original art sitting around :3

cheshire
    Participant

Ha ha, cute penguin x3

Salireths

Hello everyone! :}
    I didn’t find a “new user” topic, which, I guess, was left alone on the old forum, so I decided to post something in the gallery instead and say “Hi” :}

I’m a 3d artist, and I really love Dragons! Even consider myself one of them, which, (I hope) is not a surprise for people anymore. There is a lot of furries out there :}

Anyway, here is what I made recently, and by all means, it could be rigged and exported into Facerig (after it’s released, ofcourse). Gotta make a decent topology flow for the model though, but that’s not a problem for me.

It’s not just a picture below, it’s a realtime model you can view and explore from every angle on Sketchfab website: https://skfb.ly/zvWH

EDIT: Maybe I was a little bit too rushy, and totally missed a whole section dedicated to new users xD but anyway, I hope that post works as well.

AlleyCat

THAT DRAGON IS AMAZING!!! 😯 I can’t wait to see it in FaceRig <3

TrueChaoS

Ok, you gotta tell me, how long did that actually take to make? o-O;

GiantMouse
    Participant

Cheshire, the fur painting is done very well 🙂 I mostly did in pencil in grew scale but not only have you put nice color to it, you painted each strand of fur!

Keep it up! 😀

cheshire
    Participant

Nice dragon there! Wanna see it when it’s finished!

And thanks! Yeah, I putted a lot of effort making the fur 1 by 1 X.X And if you draw it, or it’s in work, let us saw it!

GiantMouse
    Participant

Sorry I meant I mostly drew in pencil. I don’t think I tried to draw that cat. I mostly like to create my own characters. 😀

Also that dragon looks great.

cheshire
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’m gonna to extend my Tattoo =3 And I would like your opinions about it! =)

I got the nose, the grin and the eyes, the gray is a sketch of what it become. Also I would ask for a background around the head like it’s evaporating. What you think about it? Something to improve?

cheshire
    Participant

A new draw from Fiora, League of Legends!

cheshire
    Participant

Brand new picture!

It’s a mix from Ziggs, from League of Legends and Cheshire!

AlleyCat

That Zigs mix is soooo creepy :)) Somehow a Yordle on a cat’s body doesn’t mix in my mind.. especially a cat la Ches
    Good job on Fiora. I’ll give you a cookie if you make the one with the teacher skin *evil grin*

cheshire
    Participant

Ha ha ha ha, thanks for that evil grin x3 I love them =3

Talking about evil grin, my OC chipmunk went Mad too =3

Working hard on it!

cheshire
    Participant

Well, my tattoo has grown up!

CanisCanine

I’m quite bored, so i thought i’d contribute to The Gallery. XP

Let me know if you’d like to see more XP I could probably find some?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93