Steam FaceRig Coming Soon Page - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG News Steam FaceRig Coming Soon Page

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Neco the Sergal 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat

The Steam FaceRig “Coming Soon” page just went up. Here’s where you can find it: http://store.steampowered.com/app/274920

Josh

Added some Steam tags and posted to reddit including the Facerig Subreddit[/url].

mothos

Will the backers be able to enter their keys in steam for beta access?

faceriguser

Yes of course. What we will send by e-mail will be FaceRig Steam Keys.
    The FaceRig Beta will be exclusive on the Steam Platform (at least for now).

faceriguser
    Josh wrote:
    Added some Steam tags and posted to reddit including the Facerig Subreddit[/url].

Also Josh, I don’t know if i said this already or not, but thank you so much for doing this 🙂
    We here are all reddit noobs 🙂 :).

I added some tags on the steampage too, simple ones that were accepted, aka: doge, webcam, hamburger.

I tried to put the famous ‘Kawaii’ to it, but it seems to convert it to ‘Anime’ 🙁 Which isn’t as good, but probably is still relevant due to the ‘Anime girl’ type of models. Though, I didn’t add it incase ;o

TrueChaoS
    ”Neco wrote:
    I tried to put the famous ‘Kawaii’ to it, but it seems to convert it to ‘Anime’ 🙁 Which isn’t as good, but probably is still relevant due to the ‘Anime girl’ type of models. Though, I didn’t add it incase ;o

I guess Valve got too many complaints about the Kawaii tag, huh? ><

Josh
    ”facerig” wrote:
    Also Josh, I don’t know if i said this already or not, but thank you so much for doing this 🙂
    We here are all reddit noobs 🙂 :).

No problem, I added a link on the side for now on the subreddit for the Steam Page. I’ll update it once it officially launches and or becomes available for people to purchase it.

TrueChaoS wrote:
    ”Neco wrote:

I guess Valve got too many complaints about the Kawaii tag, huh? ><[/quote]

It was one of my favourite things to do is search for what games are Kawaii – other than Call of Duty, obviously.

You can still type Kawaii in search and it shows results, wondering when that'll change, unless it simply swapped words of kawaii/anime so that meaning COD is now 'Anime'. XD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93