“Sorry - This device cannot make payments” iOS - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Bug Report “Sorry – This device cannot make payments” iOS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cameron
    Participant

Screenshot attached.
    All purchase information is valid and updated and works in other apps. From my searches, it appears to relate to incorrect merchant information in the app itself.

Occurs on an iPhone X

Cameron
    Participant

Couldn’t upload screenshot to website, so here’s an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/JdSMi

Cameron
    Participant

If it helps, I’ve just tested on my iPhone 6S Plus as well, and received the same error.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi, this error appears when the credit card isn’t correctly set in the App store. Or if the credit card is expired.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93