Someone is using Facerig in a YouTube channel without copyright! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG News Someone is using Facerig in a YouTube channel without copyright!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MightyPotato 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Viva vida
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MightyPotato
    Participant

Thank you for informing us. If this user has FaceRig Pro version then he can use it to create YouTube videos as this version is for content creators who make more than $500 per month on the channel they feature FaceRig, also there is an option in FaceRig to hide the logo as well.
    As for the videos, they are in Portuguese ,so we are not able to understand what he is saying but if you feel in any way that they spread some form of harassment, you are able to report this user via Youtube.

Viva vida

if I were you, I would contact in any way to be sure, and he has proven that has legalized the pro version, purchased all right. if I do not then he should delete the entire channel and start again with a legal version because then he would not have rights to the content that made these 22 videos.

Treta News
    MightyPotato wrote:
    Thank you for informing us. If this user has FaceRig Pro version then he can use it to create YouTube videos as this version is for content creators who make more than $500 per month on the channel they feature FaceRig, also there is an option in FaceRig to hide the logo as well.
    As for the videos, they are in Portuguese ,so we are not able to understand what he is saying but if you feel in any way that they spread some form of harassment, you are able to report this user via Youtube.

Hello,
    I’m the creator of the channel “Treta News” (https://www.youtube.com/tretanews)
    Yes, I have already bought the FaceRig Pro version in Steam, even though I’m far from making $500/month. I can prove this if FaceRig staff wants. And I also credit FaceRig in the description of every video.

All my videos respect the YouTube community guidelines too, so there is nothing wrong with it, as it is a simple news channel. Unfortunately, a lot of jealous people like the OP are doing everything they can do bring me down. So it’s quite possible you will see a lot of posts like these here from now on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93