"Skunk" - Face Mask Texture for Fluffo - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Character / Item Releases & Reviews “Skunk” – Face Mask Texture for Fluffo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Skunk
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have made a face mask texture for Fluffo. Judging my name, you can guess it’s a skunk texture. You would be right :mrgreen:. I am uploading here for free use of it for anyone else that wants a skunk character. This is only Version 1. I will be making different versions soon. Below is the RAR file that has the TGA file and the PSD file in case anyone with Photoshop wants to edit it and make their own version.

The layers that have the name “Layer 2” are the white around the eyes.
    The layers that have the name “Layer 1” is the actual skunk stripe.

RAR File:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5fivdoxc1seszv/Skunk%20Face%20Mask%20Texture%20for%20Fluffo.rar?dl=0

Picture of it in use:

View post on imgur.com

Ransal
    Participant

Does this override a previous skin? Or does it sit on its own?

Skunk
    Participant

It overrides the Custom texture. I have yet to find out how to make it my own category without replacing anything. That would make things so much easier.

Skunk
    Participant

Whoa. It’s been two years since this. I might have to reupdate this and remake it sometime soon. Who would be interested in a Skunk character for Facerig? I might just design a whole new character to go with it.

Stephen
    Participant

Hi everybody! I have grimaced veil surface for Fluffo. Judging my name, you can get it’s a skunk surface. You would be correct :mrgreen:. I am transferring here with the expectation of complimentary utilization of it for any other individual that needs a skunk character. This is just Version 1. I will be making distinctive forms soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93