Reskin request! - Facerig

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  OtioseFanatic 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, Im trying to use facerig for my soon coming youtube channel but before I do Id need one of the rigs reskinned I wanted to get either the Danny or Cathy reskinned with my character mascot for the channel, a picture here. http://d.facdn.net/art/foxmoan/1389095113/1389095113.foxmoan_melangetic_chibi_small.png
    The character is male, and I realize that Cathy is female, but Danny does not have hair on top of his head so it doesnt match well plus the mascot is vulpine so it fits better. However if its possible Id love it if Danny’s coat could be transferred to Cathy instead of the top shes wearing and similarly reclored.

If anyone can help me out, I would be most grateful and if needed we can talk out the cost of the work done before it gets done.

[attachment=0]1389095113.foxmoan_melangetic_chibi_small.png[/attachment]

EDIT: cant tell if the attached file is working or not so I just went ahead and linked to it in my request

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93