Program is not launching - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Bug Report Program is not launching

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sergey
    Participant

When i launch, error code is c0000135!
    What should i do?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello Sergey,

Download and install the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable (or the Visual Studio 2017 version) and let us know if the error still persists.

Participant

I am still facing the same problem

facerig
    Keymaster

And have you tried installing the Visual Studio redistributables?

Tec
    Participant

Hey, i will reply at my error is done. it is so anoyying have the error c0000135, what i can do for fix i donwload microsoft visual and still the error please tell me i hate this error for the god sake do something about that error please

Thank you, awaiting your help

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, this issue usually pops up when FaceRig’s prerequisites haven’t been installed correctly. Go to \steamapps\common\FaceRig\_CommonRedist\ and re-install all of the redistributables found there, for both x64 and x86.

Jennifer
    Participant

I can not find the _commonredist folder can you please help me

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello,

It should be in the FaceRig directory, which is in the Steam one. Try navigating in your local drive where Steam is installed on your computer and follow the given path \steamapps\common\FaceRig\_CommonRedist\

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93