Problems with IRFaceRig and SR300 - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support IRFaceRig Support Problems with IRFaceRig and SR300

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Loeffel 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Loeffel

Hello,

I have gotten the Intel SR300 and I try to use IRFaceRig with it, but I can’t get it working. I start IRFacerig and everything looks fine. IRFaceRig starts calibration. During this calibrationing the Intel RealSense Camera SR300 Virtual Driver vanishes from the DeviceManager and reappears and shortly afterwards an error message pops up (see attachment). Afterwards the SR300 isn’t available for IRFaceRig anymore. I need to stop and restart IRFaceRig, but it’s just the same.

FaceRig runs without problems and the recognition is even better than with my normal webcam.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hello,

In order for us to investigate this issue, take a look at this thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/377590/discussions/2/412448158149064403/ and provide us with the Vp.log and we will take a look.

Loeffel

It must have been a problem with the driver, even though it was the newest one from Intel. Tonight my computer got an update for the SR300 driver and now this error is gone.
    Now I only need to figure out, how I can use it properly as the program after calibration always closes the eyes of the avatar, unless I open my eyes unnaturaly wide. This problem I don’t have with the SR300 in FaceRig.

There is no manual setting of any kind to change something to that regard, is it?

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hello,

Do you make very sudden head movements so that the tracker loose you (get out of range for the camera)?

Loeffel

No, the tracking for my mouth is ok, just the eyes are nearly always closed, or at least one of them.
    I position the camera right infront of my face it works, but then the camera is in the middle of the monitor and this is a little bit disturbing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93