Problem while importing custom model to Facerig !!! Help - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support Problem while importing custom model to Facerig !!! Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dungnv 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dungnv
    Participant

I got a problem while importing 3D model from Maya to Facerig . Can someone help me !!! I’m newbie
    Here is my project https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PHh02XMhOiRlJavaSm-_hUsjWQNQGTwt?usp=sharing
    Thank !!!

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by  dungnv.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, we’d need the model to investigate your issue so, if the Google Drive link you’ve provided above links to your model, then know that we can’t access it due to not having permission and, even if we had, we can’t access such files that might contain sensitive information unless they are sent to us via e-mail at info[at]facerig[dot]com, according to the new GDPR legislation.

dungnv
    Participant

I have sent you my project via your email : [email protected] . Can you check this !!!
    ( Sorry , my English ‘s not good )

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93