please, help - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support please, help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Movsum 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Movsum
    Participant

Hello, I made my 3d model for the face rig. but when exporting it, it turns out that the model is lapping to the google disk and sticking screenshots. maybe i made a model wrong i didn’t know that i was trying out different options for which it didn’t work. I watched the guides but understood little that they were all in English and my English was very scaffold. f: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DYG__NSdWIbSu2mA0_5sowry6mRN6-WH s: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bSVQ8ZSr0tUHGHyqaxbXkJdSqoFBI_jr

Licensed version of the program through Steam. I tried to reinstall did not work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, thank you for the model; however, we can’t investigate it unless you send it to us via e-mail at info[at]facerig[dot]com. According to the GDPR legislation that has been put into place since the 25th of May, we will only process logs and other sensitive data (like your model, for example), only if they are sent to us by mail.

Please mention this forum post so we know to whom the model belongs.

We’re waiting for your e-mail to start investigating.

Movsum
    Participant

I sent you a letter with the topic: 3d model. please help. Movsum ali-zade

facerig
    Keymaster

We’ve received your e-mail. We’re investigating the model and we’ll reply to you back with our findings today.

LE: It seems that you’ve sent us the Maya files. However, in order to be able to import it ourselves, we need the model as you’ve imported it yourself with the Importer Wizard.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 23 hours ago by  facerig.

Movsum
    Participant

I sent you an email

• This reply was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by  Movsum.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93