Other Licenses - Facerig

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chris
    Participant

I want to start a youtube channel and was wondering if you planned on getting other characters such as Pokemon. I kinda want a Gardevoir as an avatar and I’m aware that i’d contact the license owner for permission.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, Chris, we’d like to, but, as you know, Pokemon is owned by the The Pok√©mon Company and we do not have the rights to recreate these characters in FaceRig. You can request for a Pokemon avatar on our 3D or 2D forums which you can find on our Community forums and content creators will take on your commission for a fee. Of course, you would be able to use it only at home, and not in YouTube videos without asking for the owner’s permission.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  facerig.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93