Old forum - Imported: What character would you like to see implemented in FaceRig? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Character / Item Releases & Reviews Old forum – Imported: What character would you like to see implemented in FaceRig?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Freyar 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

StrifeCloud

Hey Dev Team. It would be awesome if you could implement the face of Strife Cloud from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children(movie). I would totally support you financially and with details regarding the face.

By the way, the avatar registered for my FaceRig account it’s from a MMO, Aion, where you can customize your character even in the smallest details. For my pleasant surprise, I could customize my favorite character to look just like in the movie (or at least 90% like it)

KillerDragon
    Participant

Pokemon and digimon would be cool too. hehe

TrueChaoS

This isn’t gonna happen. You’re asking about the property of Square… Anyone familiar with their management would know they’re never gonna let someone use their content in something regardless of what you negotiate with them… Their management is just hidious =/

And I’m a Square fan, too.. so yeah…

Technicalities aside, though..
    There are some things I would like to see. Here’s a short list:
    * Jack of Blades (would kinda miss most of the point, but it’d be cool, especially with the vocal distortion (I REALLY want those kinds of distortion options… multiple layers, pitch shifting, effects, so on.. I want to sound like evil incarnate x3 ))
    * Starfox characters
    * Kratos (because why not? It’d be fun being him and shouting at people)

I could make that list a thousand names long, but I’ll save you the boredom xD
    I know most of that isn’t gonna happen, unless the community itself makes them, but regardless.

First character I attempt to make will be an OC of mine.

TrueChaoS

I’ll probably just go straight to Blender and start working on a basic template, haha..
    With my lack of skills, it could take me a long time though xD

Then from that template I’ll probably make the character in my avatar, which will take even LONGER.

All of my this.

AlleyCat

Can you imagine how it would be to have avatars for all 718 pokemons? :))

Freyar
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Can you imagine how it would be to have avatars for all 718 pokemons? :))

Damn kids with their… “Generation 2” pokemans. Back in my day…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93