Old forum - Imported: Translation effort - Pre-planning - Facerig

Homepage Forum Planning FaceRIG Planning Old forum – Imported: Translation effort – Pre-planning

This topic contains 22 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  S-ed 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

TubeDog

Yeah there are many Germans :p
    I think I’m the only one from Hungary :/ (who want to help :p)

And I still offering the Hungarian translation 🙂
    Because there are many Hungarian Furrys who want to use Facerig 😀 but not all want to view the forums… :/

Oh almost forget…
    I can work with both A or B but… B is more like it 🙂

Derpian

Oh, Hi!
    So, it seems we’ll be working together.

michalpatryk

Thats perfect! Im still want to help. Is there any information on when it will be avalible?

What about using http://www.crowdin.net

Darkkitty
    Participant

Well, I speak English, Danish and German, but I guess there are already many germans. But if you need help with danish I’ll be your man! 🙂 I want to help you as much as I can. You rock!

P.S.: I’m fine with anything

-Darkkitty

OSSini

Well if needed, I can help the mass with the German translation or then help on translating into Finnish if that is a wanted language.

legabriel

If needed, I can help for the translation to french *smile* And also, I prefer option B.

Ethelshai

Yay, another person for french 😀

S-ed

Why XLS? Not XML or CSV formatted text?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93