Old forum - Imported: Perk upgrade notice? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Crowdfunding FaceRIG Crowdfunding Discussion Old forum – Imported: Perk upgrade notice?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cyclumen 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cyclumen

Ok, thank you for the advice. I was just curious because the last I heard was a 48 hour turn around, and I figured it would take longer but I’d seen no updates! I won’t pester them for a while now that I have heard it’s not just me.

cyclumen

I sent in a perk upgrade to the proper email address on Feb 1st, but have not received a notice that it has been changed? My indiegogo contribution also still shows my first perk level, not the upgrade I requested. Any help or updates? Thanks!

Xyphien
    Participant

You can send them another contact via https://facerig.com/en/contact and explain the issue. Remember, they probably have a lot of requests to upgrade or change perks. The chances of them simply not getting to it by now is quite high.

Freyar

It took them a little over a week to get to me.. I’d give them a little more time. Don’t expect the Indiegogo site to reflect the change as I doubt they can do that manually, my expectation is that they are changing it within their own database dump.

Will make an update right now 😀

We are about 90 % done with processing the entire database ( took significantly longer than expected) , and will talk with Team WEB to get an update about when we should be seeing forum badges. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93