Old forum - Imported: Little thought of a Chinese funder - Facerig

Homepage Forum Non English Forums. Chinese community Old forum – Imported: Little thought of a Chinese funder

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zesty 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zesty
    Participant

100 percent would have my support on Chinese localization of Facerig 😉
    Anyway, keep it awesome 😀

zesty
    Participant

First I’d like to say it’s really appreciated for you, an awesome developers to set up a Chinese forum. Asia was always forgotten by most of the EU or NA and other places’ devs, and this Chinese forum just surprised me this time. Anyway really appreciated that.

Also, I’d like to point that actually Indiegogo doesn’t accept Chinese currency at this period, and I think most Chinese are having trouble on purchasing perks, so if it’s possible, it’ll be nice to have an alternative way to purchase it with Chinese currency.

At last, thanks for developing such a nice software, I think it would bring a lot fun on the future days of my online chatting 😀

Thank you zesty:).
    We love Asia too, unfortunately it was difficult for us to have funds for extensive localization from the start. But now we are moving in the right direction :). We hope to have the program itself localized in as many languages as possible ( we will build everything with loc-strings from the get-go- no baked text anywhere :D).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93