Old forum - Imported: Let's get to know each other - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community New Users Old forum – Imported: Let’s get to know each other

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  gabriellecoleHu7 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

wolfetter

Good day! It’s good to see you and that the forum is online. I became a big fan of this project since it started and I wish you good luck with it)

Xyphien
    Participant

Welcome to the official forums wolfetter! Looking forward to seeing you around.

Maojan91

Wow! How awesome is this? I’m so glad that they went live today! I hope everyone checks in and interacts!

Xilion

Seems people are watching their e-mail. Hurray for the community. 😀

Nice to see we have a community starting to grow already!

Cartina

Hey everyone, nice to see the forums being online.

Dabbleh

Hurray for being the few that check their e-mails…

Mindi

Hi to everyone from Finland! It is nice to see that forums are up now. ^^

Voltboyy

Hello there everyone ^^

Gecko

Hi everyone! I am glad that the forum alive

Murk Loar

Australian backer checking in. Great to see people that are as excited about this as I am.

gabriellecoleHu7
    Participant

I’ve already posted in some other parts of the forums, but I wanted to (sort-of) introduce myself here so as get acquainted with the community. So hi ;D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93