Old forum - Imported: How/When Will I Get The Program? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Crowdfunding FaceRIG Crowdfunding Discussion Old forum – Imported: How/When Will I Get The Program?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FurRiffic 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moofygaming

Thanks A lot. This was very helpfull.

moofygaming

It is probably a stupid question but Facerig is the first thing i have ever backed. I was just wondering how will i get the product when it is released. I picked the Facerig Grand Explorer package and was just wondering how will i get the beta licence key and through what way of communication will i get it?

Thanks. Moofy.

FurRiffic

1. Welcome to the forums

2. You will get your beta keys around August.

3. Around that same time there will also be more info on how they are going to be redistributed, but they will probably be through Steam, where you will get a beta-key-code for through the mail you used in the IGG campaign. If that isn’t a mail you are on often, you can ask for a change through the contact form

Xyphien
    Participant

FurRiffic has stated all you needed to know, I’m just here to tell you that this is all valid information 😀

McBraas

Now that August has happened, should we have our keys for the software? I haven’t received mine and I was wondering.

FurRiffic
    McBraas wrote:
    Now that August has happened, should we have our keys for the software? I haven’t received mine and I was wondering.

Yes, you should have, also check your spam folder.
    You also received an update from IGG (readable [ur=https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/facerig#activityl]here[/url]) in which it is told what to do if you still don’t have it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93