Old forum - Imported: Good Day Fellow Contributors! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community New Users Old forum – Imported: Good Day Fellow Contributors!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FaceRig Admin 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Oh and I forgot to mention I found out about faceRIG through the FunnyPIc’s community after a member uploaded a gif of the software in use. Pretty sure the campaign got about 6 more supporters from that.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I’m a college goer who makes Youtube videos, runs gaming servers when my coder feels like releasing and activating them, and a 5-year poi spinner (recently got some podpoi). I’m a CTYer for any others that may show up out there, and that about does it. Looking forward to using this software when it comes out on Youtube and just for fun of course.

Cole

Hey :D!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93