Old forum - Imported: FaceRig Mobile - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Q&A Old forum – Imported: FaceRig Mobile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  EnderCat 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cocotee1

I also backed at the FaceRig Explorer Duo tier so as to get a mobile version and try it out.

When will this be available and will the available characters and background sets the same as the non-mobile version?

Android or IOS?

What is the developmental timeline for this version?

Xyphien
    Participant

I believe this will be released shortly after the original PC Program. Which will be some time After August. As of how far into the future past August, I’m unsure about. Members of Holotech themselves will have a better guestament of the mobile release date.

I can only assume it will be for both Android and IOS as they are both the top phone companies in the current market.

I’m unsure about the next one, once again you’re going to have to wait for a Holotech Employee to answer that one.

The avatars from mobile will be different than avatars from the desktop version.

We did not commit to a time-line for the mobile versions, as it they highly dependent on what happens on with the Windows version and if we are sustainable as a bussiness.

Both these questions are answered in the Indiegogo campaign text and updates, and many many many times over in comments on Indiegogo and all social sites.

To go in further detail about mobile version and platforms:

What if the campaign gets successfully funded, and you build the
    Beta, but after the Beta you don’t get any more customers and can’t
    sustain FaceRig any further?
    The possibility to have a successful crowd-funding campaign, and then
    absolutely zero customers is very very slim. Still assuming that does
    happen: You’ll still have a functioning program developed using the
    money from the campaign. The perks are for the Beta keys that upgrade to
    full licenses at release date and they will all be honored. The release
    date itself can be pushed indefinitely back if we go out of business
    (in this case so the product remains a Beta forever), but it will be
    fully functional and as long as there is interest, we’ll keep supporting
    it.

What platforms will be supported?

We are starting on Windows PC, then iOS, Android, Mac and depending on our Technology partners also Linux.
    We
    will not launch FaceRig for a new platform if we do not have enough
    funds and resources to finalize and properly support the previous one
    (out of respect for our user-base).
    Of course we will hold community
    polls and if it turns out more people want Mac rather than Android for
    instance, we will switch the order.

And from the stretch goals list:

Total: 120 000 USD. FaceRig Windows early access (that means the fully functional core features open Beta for Windows) – This is funded :D. It was the base campaign.

..snip..

Total: 700 000 USD. Funds are also secured for the next roadmap platform iOS, and its starter pack of mobile avatars.

EnderCat
    cocotee1 wrote:
    I also backed at the FaceRig Explorer Duo tier so as to get a mobile version and try it out.

When will this be available and will the available characters and background sets the same as the non-mobile version?

Android or IOS?

What is the developmental timeline for this version?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93