Official "What are you listening to?" Thread - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic Official “What are you listening to?” Thread

This topic contains 75 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #58014

    Mormyst
    Member
    #58016

    Already Free The Derek Trucks Band

    #58015

    TrueChaoS
    Member
    #58017

    Freyar
    Member

    Lately I’ve only been listening to RockRadio.
    http://listen.rockradio.com/public3/classicrock.pls

    #58018

    lastplace199
    Member
    #58019

    TrueChaoS
    Member
    #58020

    TrueChaoS
    Member

    10 Years – The Autumn Effect (full album)

    This band is so damn good. I didn’t even know about them until less than two weeks ago.
    If you can, you should definitely listen to them.

    #58021

    AlleyCat
    Member
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    10 Years – The Autumn Effect (full album)

    This band is so damn good. I didn’t even know about them until less than two weeks ago. If you can, you should listen to them. I know their videos are generally blocked in Romania, though 3: (Alley confirmed) ..

    Hmm tried it again on the laptop and now it actually works. I wonder if the restriction was only for phones (when I got the not available in your area message I was on my phone)… strange.

    #58022

    TrueChaoS
    Member
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Hmm tried it again on the laptop and now it actually works. I wonder if the restriction was only for phones (when I got the not available in your area message I was on my phone)… strange.

    pfff well if you tried it on your phone, of course that was the trouble xP
    a good 80% of good music is blocked on mobile/alternative sources sadly…
    I can’t listen to a good number of my favourite bands/albums on my PS3, for example 3:

    (editing post by the way)

    #58023

    AlleyCat
    Member
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    Hmm tried it again on the laptop and now it actually works. I wonder if the restriction was only for phones (when I got the not available in your area message I was on my phone)… strange.

    pfff well if you tried it on your phone, of course that was the trouble xP
    a good 80% of good music is blocked on mobile/alternative sources sadly…
    I can’t listen to a good number of my favourite bands/albums on my PS3, for example 3:

    (editing post by the way)

    Well, then it should have said not available on this device, not in this area. Oh well, at least it works now. 🙂 The album you linked is pretty cool btw 🙂 Thanks for sharing it 😀

    #58024

    TrueChaoS
    Member

    It could have been the album, if that’s the case.
    The one that didn’t work for you the other day was “Feeding the Wolves”

    Also, thanks :3 … my favourite track definitely has to be the last one/s (depends if you include the bonus track as a separate track or not, in which case it would be two favourites)

    #58025

    AlleyCat
    Member

    Friday happy music on 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/puunkiii/just-once-i-want-my-life-to-be-like-an-80s-movie (hope the link works)
    Oh and lets not forget a giant cup of caramel macchiato to go with the good music 😛

    #58026

    TrueChaoS
    Member
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Oh and lets not forget a giant cup of caramel macchiato to go with the good music 😛

    I was listening to Friday depressing music while drinking a hot chocolate and sitting in a nearly empty cafe earlier today xD (it was like… pitch black outside, so yeah)

    #58027

    AlleyCat
    Member
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    I was listening to Friday depressing music while drinking a hot chocolate and sitting in a nearly empty cafe earlier today xD (it was like… pitch black outside, so yeah)

    Tsk Tsk! Being sad on a Friday just won’t do. I’ll give you a yummy cookie if you give me a smile 😀 What do you say? (Hint: You’re not allowed to disagree with me) 😛

    And the song to go with the post since this should be about music: Pharrell Williams – Happy -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&feature=kp

    #58028

    TrueChaoS
    Member
    AlleyCat wrote:

    Tsk Tsk! Being sad on a Friday just won’t do. I’ll give you a yummy cookie if you give me a smile 😀 What do you say? (Hint: You’re not allowed to disagree with me) 😛

    And the song to go with the post since this should be about music: Pharrell Williams – Happy -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&feature=kp%5B/quote%5D
    I actually had a cookie at the time, so HAH!
    Oat and Raisin, from Subway.

    The song I was listening to… I can’t even remember what it was xD

    Listening to right now: The Last Remnant OST: Nisus (listening to the whole playlist that video is in)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


Privacy Preference Center

  • Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93