Official Actor Suggestion Thread! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Suggestion box Official Actor Suggestion Thread!

This topic contains 127 replies, has 59 voices, and was last updated by  Mooraragi 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author

(1) Southpark style cartoon people.
    (2) Anime style NORMAL people.

Especially if there’s configurability for gender, colour, hair colour, age, hair cut, clothing. There are lots of Radio DJ’s and TV hosts and wanna-be’s that for various reasons: face made for radio, desire for visual anonymity (too keep their jobs with unpopular views, lifestyles, etcetera.).

tailen

Suggestion for indie/old game actors:

Species from “Inherit the Earth”, publisher: http://www.wyrmkeep.com/

Garrus is absolutely seconded 😀

Ebrech

I would love a skeleton face! It should not be too hard to animate 🙂

TrueChaoS
    Ebrech wrote:
    I would love a skeleton face! It should not be too hard to animate 🙂

If it is cartoony, it wouldn’t be TOO difficult.

But doing even a semi-realistic skeleton would be much harder than you’d think. And depending on the quality of the shadow and lighting effects, as well as the position of the in-render lighting, it could be a massive graphics hog due to all of the gaps in the bones.

Nightshade

My first thought (which is admittedly biased) are crows, ravens, magpies. 😉

But really, it occurs to me, that with all the furs involved with this project that there will be an abundance of most of the popular species being made as custom actors. So why not focus on some of the rarer species one doesn’t see too often, and that may not likely get made otherwise? (Birds of all types, reptiles/dinosaurians, aquatic mammals etc.)

I’d also suggest a number of stock fantasy & sci-fi avatars, as well as some standard human avatars of a “wish-fulfilment” variety. (Dream professions, celebrity dopplegangers, etc.)

I almost feel like I have no sharp ideas that anyone else hasn’t already come up with, but I think it’s a case of too many possibilities really!

SpiritD

A fossa would be great 0.0. The fossa is so interesting, cute and vicious at the same time. Google Fossa NOW… be surprised TODAY

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TrueChaoS

Updated the first post to link to all of the confirmed actors. Will have to go through and add all the new suggestions later on, since I might be going to see a movie soonish, and I don’t want to leave the job half finished :3

BreeW
    Participant

Again add a +1 to Big cats. lion, snow leopard. black leopard ect.. also puma and cheetah..

FurRiffic

Going to suggest sugar glider, all because of these .gif’s:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/dFXfg
    Especially gif number 2:

Falcon

As August nears, this bird is becoming quite excited. Whilst poking around this thread and the Indiegogo page I began to wonder, are any of the confirmed actors those of the 5 Trailblazers?

Forgive me if this was already mentioned; or alternately, hold it against me for the rest of my days. ;>

I feel like we should have a deliberate low poly model (or at least one that looks such) to give it sort of a retro feel.

HappyWulf

It worked out so well for the Hamburger guy…. How about my own personal character, F-…. well…

This guy… http://imgur.com/QnyMzWX I had to make it a surprise. ;3

AlleyCat
    Falcon wrote:
    As August nears, this bird is becoming quite excited. Whilst poking around this thread and the Indiegogo page I began to wonder, are any of the confirmed actors those of the 5 Trailblazers?

Forgive me if this was already mentioned; or alternately, hold it against me for the rest of my days. ;>

Actually the Trailblazers avatars won’t be in any packs if that’s what you were asking. They will belong solely to the Trailblazers and it will be their choice whether they want to share them with everybody or just want to keep them for themselves.

Talonsaurn

Looking at the list so far, don’t think my suggestions of Kangaroo’s or Dinosaurs(could certainly see an anthro Triceratops being fun, or a Trex anthro) ..maybe even a orca or killer whale for something smooth and exotic… so i’ll just mention them again so as not to get lost in the shuffle

Marijn

You could, if you want to make a statement/support the war against (internet) censorship (I mean the whole Anonymous community stuff) by making the famous ‘V for Vendetta’ mask as avatar/actor, which could be used by people to stay… anonymous (pun?) in youtube video’s where they express their opinion which could be against some governments and stuff(of course in combination with a internal or external voice changer). or people could use it in Skype calls with other Anonymous people to keep their identity safe, and still look more alive than just turn off your camera (without looking a bit silly by using a hamburger avatar 😉 )

(picture of a V for Vendetta mask: http://www.dhgate.com/product/getProductImages.do?act=getProductImages&itemcode=131299473&pid=ff80808134a7dba40134bbcfc3793814

But people could of course make such things themselves if you don’t want to involve in it/don’t see the potential.

Thank you for your consideration.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93