Official Actor Suggestion Thread! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Suggestion box Official Actor Suggestion Thread!

This topic contains 127 replies, has 59 voices, and was last updated by  Mooraragi 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author

TrueChaoS
    Falcon wrote:
    Puffer fish.
    Puffer fish?

God damn. The birds get no love, yo! (phoenix are mythological birds so it’s not an intentional exclusion on my part)

Blame Alley for that one xP
    Still not sure if she’s serious about that one.

I’ll add Falcon just for you ;3

Falcon
    TrueChaoS wrote:

That makes you awesome. Granted, I do intend to find one of the presumably many people who’ll be makiing custom avatars to get a unique one of my own eventually. That said, any old bird would be welcome as an actor. I don’t know if its beak could be stretched and skewed like the facial customization options shown in one of the Fluffo videos but if it could, then one model could provide for a few different kinds of bird with the right skins included.

So yeah. Crow; eagle; hawk; bluejay… whatever more people would use than not. Not that there are a lot of birds out there. Not enough to gang up on the red pandas while they sleep… yet. ;>

TrueChaoS
    Falcon wrote:
    That makes you awesome. Granted, I do intend to find one of the presumably many people who’ll be makiing custom avatars to get a unique one of my own eventually. That said, any old bird would be welcome as an actor. I don’t know if its beak could be stretched and skewed like the facial customization options shown in one of the Fluffo videos but if it could, then one model could provide for a few different kinds of bird with the right skins included.

So yeah. Crow; eagle; hawk; bluejay… whatever more people would use than not. Not that there are a lot of birds out there. Not enough to gang up on the red pandas while they sleep… yet. ;>

Falcons are better xP
    Though, I do like House Sparrows better than anything.

AlleyCat
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    Blame Alley for that one xP
    Still not sure if she’s serious about that one.

Why would I be kidding? :))
    Puffer fish are super cute. And we can have something like when you’re frowning the fishy gets bigger and you can see the spikes on him and if you keep frowning for a certain amount of time he becomes a full ball of spikes 😛

Also Piranha fish would be interesting because they’d look really scary when they smile. 😀

edited by AlleyCat

lastplace199
    AlleyCat wrote:

Puffer fish are super cute. And we can have something like when you’re frowning the fishy gets bigger and you can see the spikes on him and if you keep frowning for a certain amount of time he becomes a full ball of spikes 😛

Also Piranha fish would be interesting because they’d look really scary when they smile. 😀

edited by AlleyCat

Also make you able to adjust the length, thickness, size, and pointiness of the puffer’s spikes.

Falcon
    AlleyCat wrote:

Hey. It’s an awesome idea. I’m a little biased towards birds and constant;y have to remind people to show them the love. ;>

TrueChaoS

I have to say, if ANY characters/creatures are added from another company’s IP..
    I want Mudokons added. Just sayin’

AlleyCat
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    I have to say, if ANY characters/creatures are added from another company’s IP..
    I want Mudokons added. Just sayin’

That’s a great idea 🙂
    Going to do some research to see who has the rights for OddWorld. By the way weren’t they working on another one or porting it or something?

TrueChaoS
    AlleyCat wrote:
    That’s a great idea 🙂
    Going to do some research to see who has the rights for OddWorld. By the way weren’t they working on another one or porting it or something?

Mhmm, HD remake of Abe’s Oddysee called “New N’ Tasty”
    That’s what brought it to mind :3

From what I’ve seen, they’re actually pretty cool people, so yeah. Good luck if you guys pursue it ^^

Bruro
    Participant

I would love to see Bovines :3
    They are so rarely mentioned.

TrueChaoS
    Bruro wrote:
    I would love to see Bovines :3
    They are so rarely mentioned.

Done.

Sandwich.

Cause who wouldn’t want to be a talking sandwich?

TrueChaoS
    eclipsedhusky wrote:
    Sandwich.

ALL OF MY THIS

Bruro
    Participant
    eclipsedhusky wrote:
    Sandwich.

So much this.

Imagine all of the Sandvich videos that could be made…@[email protected]

Robots already been hinted at as the next thing to be tested from some comments I believe.

Hmm…No one did inanimate stuff yet.

Fridge.
    Toaster.
    Oven.
    (Think like in the Toaster movie)

Not sure if it would be an actor or not, but a mirror, like a wavy one you would find in fun houses.

Could start getting weird a do clothing….Won’t say names on it since mostly its a fetish some have, they may take it too far! XD

puddle of water.
    Or other liquids.

House. (seriously you could be a whole house)

Sock puppet(s)

Outline with various things within. Things like stars, water.
    Imagine something like a silhouette with fish just kind floating about, could make expressions and such affect the fish even!

ginger bread man/woman

ghost, both the none living and the sheet over head kind.

clouds, expressions could cause the actor to be cloudier and darker, or spread out and let more light through?

paper crafts. Lots of things but more so paper mario comes to mind.

Sprites. 8-bit, 16-bit kind.

field of flowers, again expressions could do things like wilt flowers or make them bloom.

the moon, think Majora’s Mask, but less dooming and less scary. 😛
    (Other planets as well yes I include Pluto as a planet still!)

treent / ent/ spriggan

water spirit/ fire spirit/wind spirit/ earth spirit.

Clown, for nightmares…halloween special?

car. Various sources, yet mind can’t name a good one right now!

trains, Thomas the train engine anyone? Without the copyright stuff of course ;p)

planes/jets.

Volcano

toilet…Think I am running low on ideas now….

a web page? o.O

TV/monitor, expressions control what “Channel” it is on.

Starfish….MY NAME IS NOT RICK!!!

monkeys

penguins

polar bear (more likely a skin change)

pigs

griffon (COMBO BREAKER)

skeleton

wizard/witch

hydra

Welp think I ran outta ideas…last few were just cause Table Top Simulator reminded me of em. 😡

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93