New User! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community New Users New User!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kate 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

NekoNyan1224

And loving every minute of it!!!
    Thank you developers for taking the time to bring this great technology to the world! I am going to have so much fun using this with my family and friends. 😀

faceriguser

Thank you NekoNyan and welcome 😀

Fair warning :Unfortunately due to some bumps in website development that happened in the past (no worries, we have changed web developers since then) a lot of people at some point have migrated to the FaceRig Steam forums instead of sticking around on facerig.com forums.

We suspect this happened because of a big chunk time when facerig.com was down and the forums were almost unusable (too heavy traffic, problems with server configurations and so on back when early access started ):D.

We did address this in the mean-time but by that time most folks were getting their facerig forum fix from Steam already.

There is also facerig.us , a fan-made community meant for builders of custom content for FaceRig.

NekoNyan1224

Thanks for the info!
    THIS is what I like about developers, admins, etc who stand behind their work and make sure or at least try to make sure their customers are happy.

hiplikemoni

I am really confused of how to use it. I am on skype with my friend and i dont know how to do faces. Can someone help me please 😳

MightyPotato
    Participant

hi,

This is a tutorial how to use FaceRig with Skype http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/0/530646715632695851/

Evelyn
    Participant

I am new to this website and I started loving it. It is too good to use. Thank you!!

Tim
    Participant

Hello everybody)

Kate
    Participant

Hello from Delaware)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93