New Realsense cameras - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support New Realsense cameras

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  James 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jeremy
    Participant

Does Facerig support the new Intel Realsense D415 and D435 cameras?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, we’re not supporting the latest cameras from Intel Realsense as we haven’t tested the new versions.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  facerig.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  facerig.

Bavar
    Participant

But do you have any plan to support this cameras?

lololo
    Participant

Same question, would be a nice Christmas present 😉

facerig
    Keymaster

Right now our engineering bandwidth is all taken up by other projects. However, we’ll keep this in mind for when it will be freer.

Luke
    Participant

Sorry to resurrect an old thread,

I noticed the Multi-Sensor DLC on Steam last week and was so EXCITED I jumped in feet first and purchased a new Intel RealSense D435 camera. Well as we all now know, FaceRig does not support the current generation of RealSense Cameras.

I could see nothing in the DLC description suggesting it only supports the older RealSense cameras which seem to be no longer sold or supported by Intel.

Please, PLEASE, expand support to include the current GEN Intel RealSense Cameras.

James
    Participant

But do you have any plan to support this cameras?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93