Need a 3d cartoon character - Facerig

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Matthew
    Participant

I want to create a cartoon style character like the image below.
    I asked some 3dmax guys whether they could this job, it seems they were not very confidence on rig and binding part.
    So, if you capable of doing this job and price is a normal level, pls contact me, my mail: [email protected]

P.S. Since my country is limited deposit money into paypal, if you accept litecoin or bch as payment, that will be nice.

Thanks 🙂

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by  Matthew.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello Matthew. At this moment, the artists’ bandwidth is taken up by other projects and so commissioning an avatar right now would be impossible. That being said, you can go on our Steam Community forums (the 3D sub-forum) and start a thread there. There’re quite a few content creators who would take your commission on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93