Multiple FaceRig Keys On Steam - Facerig

Homepage Forum Backers Only Section Backers Only General Discussions Multiple FaceRig Keys On Steam

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The_Cruzanator 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello friends!

I was wondering, for those of us backers who chose the multiple key options, what will happen on Steam? I chose that so that I could give them out to friends but if 1 key gives us 4 game copies, Steam may do that annoying thing and deny gifting. Simply put, will we be e-mailed with 4 separate keys that can be used for either FaceRig PC/Iphone or is it going to be 1 key that gives us all the copies?

faceriguser

Hello.

The plan now is to have separate keys for each version of the program. Will further inquire with Steam about best practices on the matter :).

PS: I have never heard of Steam denying gifting before.
    edited by facerig

Hello,

Thanks for the rapid response, sounds like the best way to go about it.

As far as Steam denying gifting, it is a glitch that I and a few friends of mine have had when it comes to buying packs of games that we already own. For example, when Killing Floor goes on sale it is impossible to buy a 4 pack as a gift, the only option is to purchase the set for oneself. Don’t know if that could somehow affect future FaceRig purchases but I thought I’d bring it up just in case.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93