Movies/Animes/Cartoons - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic Movies/Animes/Cartoons

This topic contains 41 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  xOmqMagic 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat

Heh… I didn’t know there was a Wakfu anime 😕
    I played the mmo some time ago (mainly because I really liked the way it looked 😛 )

And on topic -> I watched Nyan Koi! last week and it was pretty cute… nothing special though

lastplace199
    Psyaryu wrote:
    I like the wakfu anime too ~
    Any movie made by studio ghibli or anything drawn by Miyazaki ~

Who wouldn’t want a trained dragon?
    Well…. they eat a lot … need tons of room for flying…. and since governments have these things where they try to regulate what is allowed to fly and where there might be a problem where you will have to move to some place with open farm land….. also your neighbor

The only bad part would be cleaning up because it can catch its own food. Just teach it not to eat people.

SpiritD

:ugeek: I look for a lot in an anime: animation, characters, music, story… I watched a lot of anime, and i would like to think that I can notice when something is good and when something is overhyped crap xD ( Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Sword Art… and I tried really hard to like them…). If you want to watch something really interesting and good but haven’t heard of it maybe do try:

Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Haibane Renmei
    5 centimeters per second
    Into the Forest of Fireflie’s Light
    The Garden Of Sinners
    Monster

TrueChaoS
    SpiritD wrote:
    … and when something is overhyped crap xD … Sword Art

If you need me, I’ll be in this bunker~

Also, the only Anime I’ve liked thus far was Wolf’s Rain :3
    Something else “hide in a bunker” worthy I guess, from my experience with some other anime experts xD

SpiritD
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    SpiritD wrote:

… and when something is overhyped crap xD … Sword Art

If you need me, I’ll be in this bunker~

Something else “hide in a bunker” worthy I guess, from my experience with some other anime experts xD[/quote]

Maybe try Wolf Children :3 it has wolf in it, it’s really nice , also about Sword Art bunker heh…. don’t want to rant, do the animation and sound in it are great, thats it.

lastplace199

I have been whittling at Soul Eater recently. It is a great anime and I reccomend it to anyone who likes anime.

SPOILER ALERT!!
    I am at the part where they are looking for the machine in the magnetic vortex and Stein is going crazy because the kishin awakened and we found out Medusa was alive, which I already knew because she didn’t leave her soul behind when she was cut in half.
    SPOILER ALERT OVER!!

One last question. Does Excalibur come back any more?

AlleyCat
    SpiritD wrote:
    :ugeek: I look for a lot in an anime: animation, characters, music, story… I watched a lot of anime, and i would like to think that I can notice when something is good and when something is overhyped crap xD ( Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Sword Art… and I tried really hard to like them…). If you want to watch something really interesting and good but haven’t heard of it maybe do try:

Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Haibane Renmei
    5 centimeters per second
    Into the Forest of Fireflie’s Light
    The Garden Of Sinners
    Monster

Only one I’ve seen from your list is Monster and that one was indeed amazing but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I’ve seen it a few years ago and it’s still stuck in my mind (I have the memory of a goldfish so that’s something).
    I’ll give the others a try so thanks for suggesting them 🙂

lastplace199
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Also for those who are interested, SAO II started airing 😀

*reads and watches season 1* 😀

K_Fox
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    Something else “hide in a bunker” worthy I guess, from my experience with some other anime experts xD

I liked what I saw of Wolf’s Rain, and eventually I’ll get around to watching the rest of it. You’re the only other person I’ve seen that mentions it though…so sad.

The only thing I’ll add in the context of the thread is this – why has no one mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy yet? I mean seriously, this movie kicks all sorts of ass, in a lot of ways. I was waiting for it, but I didn’t even know it was out when it released – I found out via another forum when someone mentioned it, and immediately set my alarm to wake up early the next day to catch it before work. I will say this – getting only 4 hours of sleep and having to work my 12 hour shift was tough, but seeing GotG was absolutely worth it.

I then saw it again on my day off with a buddy that hadn’t seen it yet but was intrigued by the good ratings it was getting. Even he liked it a lot. So I say again – if you haven’t seen it yet, go catch it while it’s still in the theaters – it’s absolutely worth it.

And oh – someone start making a Rocket avatar. Everyone will want one soon anyway…

K Fox (I know getting it licensed is nearly impossible, but fan creations and all… 😉 )

TrueChaoS
    K_Fox wrote:
    The only thing I’ll add in the context of the thread is this – why has no one mentioned Guardians of the Galaxy yet? I mean seriously, this movie kicks all sorts of ass, in a lot of ways. I was waiting for it, but I didn’t even know it was out when it released – I found out via another forum when someone mentioned it, and immediately set my alarm to wake up early the next day to catch it before work. I will say this – getting only 4 hours of sleep and having to work my 12 hour shift was tough, but seeing GotG was absolutely worth it.

I then saw it again on my day off with a buddy that hadn’t seen it yet but was intrigued by the good ratings it was getting. Even he liked it a lot. So I say again – if you haven’t seen it yet, go catch it while it’s still in the theaters – it’s absolutely worth it.

And oh – someone start making a Rocket avatar. Everyone will want one soon anyway…

K Fox (I know getting it licensed is nearly impossible, but fan creations and all… 😉 )

It hasn’t really been out very long, so I guess either most people here haven’t seen it yet or haven’t had the time to post that they have xP

I’m part of the former, so yeah >>;

AlleyCat
    K_Fox wrote:
    I liked what I saw of Wolf’s Rain, and eventually I’ll get around to watching the rest of it. You’re the only other person I’ve seen that mentions it though…so sad.

I actually saw part of Wolf’s Rain and I loved the anime… but I couldn’t get myself to watch it to the end (those who have seen it will probably understand why).

As for Guardians of the Galaxy, I’ve been looking forward to that movie for a few months now and I finally got to see it yesterday. It’s AWESOME!! <3 And by the way, both Rocket and Groot would look awesome in FaceRig <3

xOmqMagic

Yeah you should add some Soul Eater characters to facerig that would be awesome. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93