Movies/Animes/Cartoons - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic Movies/Animes/Cartoons

This topic contains 41 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  xOmqMagic 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

FurRiffic
    Dundee wrote:
    AlleyCat wrote:

I had no idea there was a second season planned but I’m damn happy to hear this 😀
    I love SAO <3

Second season of SAO was awesome. Not as good as the first, but offered a decent storyline and also gave closure, so you know that there won't be anymore.[/quote]
    Yeeaahh… I think there is a misunderstanding here: The info. It is not so much a second season as a second part, aka "SAO II" (or if some call it, season 3).

lastplace199

I’m bringing this topic back from the depths to let it see the light of day.

TrueChaoS
    lastplace199 wrote:
    I’m bringing this topic back from the depths to let it see the light of day.

DENIED! -locks thread-

jokes aside, I saw Transformers: Age of Extinction a while ago, and I have to say… The special effects on a LOT of objects in the movie looked unfinished. A lot of things about to blow up or break looked like they had shadows that weren’t quite finished, or that they were a few hundred renders short of being ready for the final cut.

lastplace199
    TrueChaoS wrote:

DENIED! -locks thread-

jokes aside, I saw Transformers: Age of Extinction a while ago, and I have to say… The special effects on a LOT of objects in the movie looked unfinished. A lot of things about to blow up or break looked like they had shadows that weren’t quite finished, or that they were a few hundred renders short of being ready for the final cut.

Could you expect anything less from Micheal Bay

TrueChaoS
    lastplace199 wrote:
    Could you expect anything less from Micheal Bay

Actually, despite the fact that his movies usually have crap or shallow stories, they at least have great effects. This one looked like they were stretching the budget o-O …. well, what do you expect, considering they got a GOOD actor for once xP

lastplace199

Ive been out in Utah and I am watching a lot of the free sattelite tv. They have a lot of shows like Bewitched and Gilligan’s island. Right nowI am watching The Monkees

AlleyCat

I’ve just finished watching Ayashi no Ceres which I rather enjoyed but a lot of things didn’t make sense from my point of view. Nice art style though 🙂
    Also for those who are interested, SAO II started airing 😀

lastplace199

What is SAO?

AlleyCat

SAO = Sword Art Online
    It’s a popular anime series.

Psyaryu

Sword Art Online 2 aka season 3 aka Gungale Online pilot episode was awesome

How to Train Your Dragon 2 C: I love toothless <3 ~

TrueChaoS
    Psyaryu wrote:
    How to Train Your Dragon 2 C: I love toothless <3 ~

I haven't seen either of the two movies yet.. haha..
    But a lot of people seem to like them .-.

Can I get more opinions?

lastplace199
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    I haven’t seen either of the two movies yet.. haha..
    But a lot of people seem to like them .-.

Can I get more opinions?

The first is good haven’t seen 2nd

AlleyCat

How to Train Your Dragon is awesome!!! I loved both of them and Toothless is indeed amazing. I want a dragon too :((

lastplace199
    AlleyCat wrote:
    How to Train Your Dragon is awesome!!! I loved both of them and Toothless is indeed amazing. I want a dragon too :((

One small question. Who wouldn’t want a trained drqgon?

Psyaryu

I like the wakfu anime too ~
    Any movie made by studio ghibli or anything drawn by Miyazaki ~

Who wouldn’t want a trained dragon?
    Well…. they eat a lot … need tons of room for flying…. and since governments have these things where they try to regulate what is allowed to fly and where there might be a problem where you will have to move to some place with open farm land….. also your neighbor XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93