Movies/Animes/Cartoons - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic Movies/Animes/Cartoons

This topic contains 41 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  xOmqMagic 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat

Since we have a topic about games and music I thought we might as well add one for movies, animes and cartoons.
    Looking forward to see your suggestions/opinions. 🙂

And to start it off: last night I saw The Grand Budapest Hotel. I actually went to the cinema with low expectations because I didn’t hear anything about it previously. It got me a bit excited when I read that Edward Norton was in it as well (he’s one of my favourite actors), but I still didn’t expect much from the movie.
    To my surprise it was a really good movie. The way it is filmed reminds a lot about old movies, the story is presented in a fun and quirky way and the cast is amazing (it’s not really the normal Hollywood kind of movie though).

TrueChaoS

Personally not that much of a movie person, but I do love a few cartoons and SOME anime.

Currently trying to sit through all of Digimon again, haha..
    I keep getting half way through season 1 then stopping there and leaving it way too long to continue ><

Xyphien
    Participant

I’m not an anime person, never have, never will be. However, someone forced me to watch SAO (Sword Art Online) and it was absolutely amazing. Another friend of mine also told me that apparently there is going to be a new season of it!

Has anyone watched it, and if so, who here knew it had a second season?

AlleyCat

I had no idea there was a second season planned but I’m damn happy to hear this 😀
    I love SAO <3
    Btw, if you like this type of anime you can also watch Log Horizon. It has more or less the same idea so that one's pretty awesome as well.

lastplace199

i have been watching a series that was in japan and someone dubbed it to English. it is called Vampire Knight. There are two seasons i will provide link if you want to watch it.

Vampire Knight Season 1

Vampire Knight season 2

AlleyCat
    lastplace199 wrote:
    i have been watching a series that was in japan and someone dubbed it to English. it is called Vampire Knight. There are two seasons i will provide link if you want to watch it.

Vampire Knight Season 1

Vampire Knight season 2

Vampire Knight was awesome as well 🙂
    Have you seen Hellsing? (I’m assuming you like vampires 😛 )

TrueChaoS
    AlleyCat wrote:

Does Hellsing Ultimate Abridge count?
    I assume not.. xP

AlleyCat
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    Does Hellsing Ultimate Abridge count?
    I assume not.. xP

Mmmm haven’t seen that one… but it probably does count, even if it’s a parody 🙂

TrueChaoS
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Mmmm haven’t seen that one… but it probably does count, even if it’s a parody 🙂

Can hardly even call it a parody, haha. It is really good, even IF it is a joke.
    And Alucard reaches a whole new level of badass in it, imo.

AlleyCat

Has anybody seen Soul Eater? I love the drawing style 🙂

Vindios
    Participant

I have recently watched a list of them within the past week
    [list]shiki
    Stines;Gate
    Deadman Wonderland[/list]

all of them where awesome anime, to bad deadman wonderland did not have the funding to get past ep 12

I also recently watched the movie RED again and god I cant stop laughing about some parts xD

Komaru

I am a daily anime watcher. Very otaku indeed. My fav anime is Gintama. It has to be the funniest anime I have ever seen in my life. Also, some ARC’s are action packed and there are also fight scenes and drama. However the first season of Gintama was littlebit slow.

Nowadays I am currently watching Hunter x Hunter (HD remake), Black Bullet and Jojos BA anime series.

xianyu118

I watched the third Madoka movie.
    Words cannot describe it.
    I also want to watch Kill la Kill, but funnily enough I seem to be unable to make time for it.

AlleyCat
    xianyu118 wrote:
    I watched the third Madoka movie.
    Words cannot describe it.
    I also want to watch Kill la Kill, but funnily enough I seem to be unable to make time for it.

Kill la Kill is on my list as well. All the reviews I read said that it’s pretty awesome. I think the series ended, right? (I try not to watch on-going series because I don’t like waiting for new episodes)

Dundee
    AlleyCat wrote:
    I had no idea there was a second season planned but I’m damn happy to hear this 😀
    I love SAO <3

Second season of SAO was awesome. Not as good as the first, but offered a decent storyline and also gave closure, so you know that there won't be anymore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93