merch! now! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic merch! now!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aalleexxx5 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

aalleexxx5

Facrig plushies needs to be a thing, I really feel like hugging Fluffo (or any other of the fluffy avatars) right now. Especially when you can customise them as much as you can ;).

-I might have Issues but still, It needs to be a thing!

faceriguser

We also would love to make that happen 🙂

Can’t be right away though, we need to sort a lot of stuff out first with international selling/shipping, customs and whatnot.
    It is quite complicated with physical products :).

aalleexxx5

That’s nice to hear! I’ll definitely get some. Do you plan to make them customiseable? like you can send in a save file or something, that would truly make my day 🙂

-I’m glad that you are not located in the US, shipping would be a real pain 😛

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93