MacOS version? - Facerig

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Galefra 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Galefra
    Participant

I also use Mac and iPad. I am a brand new user to FaceRig and it seems that the version I downloaded from the Apple App Store onto my iPad must be meant for iPhone because it only works in the vertical orientation. It appears to be a scaled back version with no Option settings to alter character props, face movements, etc., as I have seen demonstrated in several YouTube video tutorials. I was hoping to be able to use a full version with all options, including green screen, horizontal orientation so that character’s face doesn’t get cut off when tilting head, etc. In future I would love to create 2D avatar for use in FaceRig, but I am fully on a Mac and iPad platform. I am certainly not alone, there is a huge creative community using Mac and IOS devices.

I am feeling a bit left out of FaceRig’s bright future … feeling a bit sad about it.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93