MacOS version? - Facerig

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  WolfLarsen 19 hours, 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Galefra
    Participant

I also use Mac and iPad. I am a brand new user to FaceRig and it seems that the version I downloaded from the Apple App Store onto my iPad must be meant for iPhone because it only works in the vertical orientation. It appears to be a scaled back version with no Option settings to alter character props, face movements, etc., as I have seen demonstrated in several YouTube video tutorials. I was hoping to be able to use a full version with all options, including green screen, horizontal orientation so that character’s face doesn’t get cut off when tilting head, etc. In future I would love to create 2D avatar for use in FaceRig, but I am fully on a Mac and iPad platform. I am certainly not alone, there is a huge creative community using Mac and IOS devices.

I am feeling a bit left out of FaceRig’s bright future … feeling a bit sad about it.

Mitchell
    Participant

Any update friends?

Bulk
    Participant

ulk Cheap Ammo is the famous online directory. We are ammo directory where you can find competitive prices from various ammo retailers. Here you can choose your top retailer with top branded ammo. For all details contact us now.
    https://www.bulkcheapammo.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DeeJayDragon
    Participant

Still no sign of a Mac version nearly 4 years later. Any news at all regarding any progress on this would be nice.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  DeeJayDragon.

WolfLarsen
    Participant

• This reply was modified 19 hours ago by  WolfLarsen.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93