Looking for someone to help getting 3ds max model into facerig Will pay - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Character / Item Releases & Reviews Looking for someone to help getting 3ds max model into facerig Will pay

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bruce
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently trying to find some help importing a very well done and rigged 3ds model into facerig.

I purchased use of this model here.

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/1016035

I have all the source files, including all the 3ds rigging and everything, I just need some help getting it into facerig and I know very little about this sort of work.

I will absolutely pay you for your time.

Anyone interested can you please email me at

[email protected]

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi,

The avatar you want to integrate into FaceRig looks pretty interesting. We are also working on a few political 3D models as well.
    Currently our 3D artists have their schedule booked and are not able to assist you with the rigging part and we hope you will be able to find an artist.
    Please take a look at this thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/6/517142253878469317/ because integrating a 3D model into FaceRig requires to be made with certain specs.

Best of luck,
    FaceRig Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93