LiveStreaming - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic LiveStreaming

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lilly 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Well the name “FaceRig” has already been claimed on Twitch, but I’ve managed to snag it on Hitbox, which is (in my honest opinion) the next best streaming site to Twitch. Let’s let the hate flow, and if you want to watch just say so and I’ll post a link to the stream for you to follow.

AlleyCat

The name “FaceRig” is taken on Twitch by us 😛
    What do you usually stream?

I try to stream whenever I can after school, usually for at least 2 hours. I stream world of tanks with Danny, but I don’t use the facerig account as I think it would be either rude or pretentious, whichever word fits better. I’m grounded for the rest of this week though, so I won’t be streaming till next week.

Lilly
    Participant

It’s cool

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93