Live 2d custom avatar creation - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion Live 2d custom avatar creation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alla
    Participant

Hi. I bought Face rig. Do i need buy Live 2d Module to import my avatar?
    Becouse i tryed and it doesnt work. Also want to know how exectly to do that. I read the manual, its outdated. I make everything like it was written – doesnt worked. Do you have any more tutorials.
    I have Live 2d license

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, yes, if you want to import a 2D avatar in FaceRig, you will need the Live2D Module DLC. Did you make a 2D avatar, or a 3D avatar? 2D avatars are created using Live2D’s Cubism 3.0 program, and 3D models are created using 3D modeling software like Maya.

You can find a PDF file with tutorials regarding the process needed to prepare a Live2D avatar’s data to be imported into FaceRig in Steam\steamapps\common\FaceRig\Bin\Tools\Docs (the file is called Live2D FaceRig Avatars Documentation).

And here is our documentation regarding the 3D avatar creation process: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A2HzJCWwFWYnN6SFRPbW1mRWM/view, and here is how to import the avatar: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9A2HzJCWwFWbTgxS3NLeTZMVFk?usp=sharing.

Of course, you can also send us the model via e-mail at info[at]facerig[dot]com. If you do send it, do not forget to mention this forum post so we know to whom the model belongs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93