Licensed avatars - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG News Licensed avatars

This topic contains 91 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  malisa 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    dragonwingeddestroyer wrote:
    TrueChaoS wrote:

Though, I’ll be honest.. when I first saw this, I thought of FaceRig xD
    Having at least Freddy Fazbear in it would be good imo.
    And while it essentially is jumping on a bandwagon, I think he’d fit in well.
    We need more “scary” characters xP

I wholly agree with this. They would be good characters to include in FaceRig but if it was to be released right now it would seem we are hopping on the bandwagon. Then again… It is possible that (I always say this about bandwagon games) Five nights at Freddy’s would only stay popular for as long as the bandwagon exists. I’m all for an avatar from the game, just when the bandwagon settles down a bit.[/quote]

Or until the dev makes a new game that is even scarier. The creator, Markiplier had said is making another game, or a sequel to 5 Nights at Freddy’s – Of all of them, the Chick is the creepiest to me. Lol

HappyWulf

I was suggested to re-post this over here because it’d be a Licensed character…
    —————
    Foxy the Pirate from Five Nights at Freddie’s. (FNAF for the forum search tags)

Allow me to also post a link to a G+ fan page I made last night: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106417548040152650060

Here’s a proper ref image tho (Also, might I add as an aside, that I just realized how close Foxy’s fur pattern and color scheme is to my own…!):

AlleyCat
    ”Neco wrote:
    If yer wanting a scare-character. Then you’d need something like the lady from P.T. or Clock Tower series. A ghost that, whilst the ghost is translucent, make it so the avatar freakishly shakes/glitches, visual tears or the like and invades the entirety of the webcams screen output ;O

I’m going to make those just links and put a warning on them. I almost had a mini-heart attack because of those pictures (it might also be the caffeine overdose but I’ll pretend that’s not a problem) and I really don’t want to know what will go through a kid’s head if he sees them while his parents are browsing this section.

By the way, isn’t Freddy’s and actual dinner where they have those animatronics? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them before the game came out but I can’t remember if they were in cartoons or it was an actual thing (and the Google search isn’t very helpful given how popular the game is)
    edited by AlleyCat

Fate

I wasn’t sure if I should post in this thread or not since they’re technically not Indie, but since I’ve seen at least a few suggestions that weren’t, I figured it wouldn’t hurt.

I’d really like to see the Vocaloids available, or at least Miku Hatsune. For those not familiar with them, Vocaloids are essentially virtual singers that people create songs for using the Vocaloid software. The voices are done entirely through the software, so it’s different from Facerig’s voice feature. If you search Youtube you’ll find many examples of their songs, and they also appear in a game series made by Sega called Project Diva. Miku Hatsune is the most popular and iconic vocaloid, which is why I’d suggest her if you are only able to license one. I think she/they would really help make Facerig popular as official avatars and would also be a huge boost to Japanese sales.

Vocaloids also have numerous different modules changing their appearance, although I’m not sure if licensing those would involve Sega or not, but some unique Facerig ones would work well too.

Crypton is the company that owns and licenses the Vocaloids, http://www.crypton.co.jp/miku_eng is link to their site and has their contact email listed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AlleyCat wrote:
    I’m going to make those just links and put a warning on them. I almost had a mini-heart attack because of those pictures (it might also be the caffeine overdose but I’ll pretend that’s not a problem) and I really don’t want to know what will go through a kid’s head if he sees them while his parents are browsing this section.

x3 KEhehehehe. Fair nuff. Other stuff is I’d try to get some SCP Creations in as more horror-oriented characters 😛 Though, not SCP-173 course…

HappyWulf

The pizza place in the game is made up, as are the characters.

They are however a parody of Chuckie Cheese, Which is an old famous pizza place like the one depicted in the game, complete with anamatronic characters on a stage that move around and sing.

One still exists near me here in California, actually. I should go look behind the curtain and see if Foxy wants to come out and play.

AlleyCat
    HappyWulf wrote:
    The pizza place in the game is made up, as are the characters.

They are however a parody of Chuckie Cheese, Which is an old famous pizza place like the one depicted in the game, complete with anamatronic characters on a stage that move around and sing.

One still exists near me here in California, actually. I should go look behind the curtain and see if Foxy wants to come out and play.

Thanks for explaining Happy 🙂 That’s indeed why it sounded familiar. Now lets see what we can do about those avatars 😀

Tsuikaya
    Participant
    Fate wrote:
    I wasn’t sure if I should post in this thread or not since they’re technically not Indie, but since I’ve seen at least a few suggestions that weren’t, I figured it wouldn’t hurt.

I’d really like to see the Vocaloids available, or at least Miku Hatsune. For those not familiar with them, Vocaloids are essentially virtual singers that people create songs for using the Vocaloid software. The voices are done entirely through the software, so it’s different from Facerig’s voice feature. If you search Youtube you’ll find many examples of their songs, and they also appear in a game series made by Sega called Project Diva. Miku Hatsune is the most popular and iconic vocaloid, which is why I’d suggest her if you are only able to license one. I think she/they would really help make Facerig popular as official avatars and would also be a huge boost to Japanese sales.

Vocaloids also have numerous different modules changing their appearance, although I’m not sure if licensing those would involve Sega or not, but some unique Facerig ones would work well too.

Crypton is the company that owns and licenses the Vocaloids, http://www.crypton.co.jp/miku_eng is link to their site and has their contact email listed.

I’d love to see the Vocaloids available, they were some of the few I was thinking of when I first saw facerig. There’s so many of them, but if I had to only choose one, I’d like to see Kaito, Len or Yowane Haku.

Sgt_Brony

I was just thinking while playing Portal 2. Why not a GLADOS avatar. FaceRig already has the voice changer that makes us sound like her, so why not a model.

Keldrim

Stranger from Strangers Wrath, cool game cool character, Abe and Munch would also fit facerig just fine. Also Hard Boiled from Rocketbirds, best Flashback clone ever made.

Quarterhill

I’m sure someone has said this, but what about pokemon? I would love to Skype my friends as Pikachu. :3

metalenmike

I know you guys said games :roll: but what popped into my head when i heard about suggestions was movie characters. Like DreamWorks characters from the popular movies, like, off the top of my head, Mr. Peabody and Sherman , Madagascar, Over The Hedge. 😀 movies like that. With the main characters as the avatars. This is a link to DreamWorks site https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dreamworksanimation.com%2F&ei=s0ldVKnCJsafgwSSi4C4Bw&usg=AFQjCNF2Xbsr9GX8z6CX7mV7h1qp0KvuHA&sig2=-_qaZGEOIT1-ZFM4whoYRA

Wow that is long. 😀

mrharrison85

I would love to see a Raziel rig. He was title character in the “Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver” series. If you can get the rights for it, it would be particularly easy to rig because his face is covered below the eyes. Just a thought!

trainfan91

What About the characters from the game “don’t starve”? I’d LOVE to see Wilson as a 3d model, and even more so with jiggle physics beard!

Aperturenc

Hi there.

ever thought of making an add-on that connects to garry’s mod to use the player models and their faces?

(If it’s already been done, disregard this message)

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93