Launch Error - Facerig

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Krystal
    Participant

Hello, my launch error code is c0000135. I have checked and seen that I have all the pre-requisites/distributables, and Steam won’t recognise anything wrong when I verify the integrity of the files. I have uninstalled and it still does not work and provides the same code. I have another pc that runs Facerig fine, but I don’t have access to it right now to compare the files between the two. Unfortunately, I need would prefer Facerig on my current pc. Thanks!

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi,
    That Windows error usually appears when a required DLL file (either by the OS or by FaceRig) could not be located. This can happen because of missing installation files or logical drive errors (among other things, but those two are the most probable).

Please make sure that:
    FaceRig was installed when the Steam installer was running with administrator privileges.
    There are no missing FaceRig files (right click on it in the steam Install folder and choose “Verify Integrity of the Local Application Data Cache”.
    All the redistributables from the [SteamLibraryFolder]\FaceRig\_CommonRedist\ were successfully installed as well.
    You run a disk check on your drive to make sure there are no logical disk errors.
    Your antivirus is not blocking the Steam client or any of the installers from writing their files in the FaceRig folder.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93