Just bought Realsense SR300 Hand Tracking Doesn't Work - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support Just bought Realsense SR300 Hand Tracking Doesn't Work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Daniel
    Participant

Oddly the camera works just fine for face recognition and the cheeks and tongue stuff and it is working on other apps I have downloaded, so I am guessing driver issues are out of the question. It will happily enable hand tracking and tell me that it’s switched on but it shows no signs of recognizing my hands. Has anyone else had this problem?

The only thing of note to me is that the cpu time for the RealSense is listed at a pretty much locked 30ms. The camera is plugged into a USB 3.0 port and I have tried it in 3.1 and 2.0 which have the same results.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. If I can get this thing working I’m going to seriously think about taking the dive into the FaceRig Studio version as otherwise it’s been pretty awesome.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Daniel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, Daniel. We’ve responded on Steam to your post. We’d need the VP.log so we asked you, according to the GDPR legislation, to send it to us at info[at]facerig[dot]com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93