Is the Basic version what I need? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion Is the Basic version what I need?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

? What version is good for me when I just want to stream live on Facebook Ever now an then just to generate likes an social attention Not Money?

Chris
    Participant

an I have this kind of Webcam will it work? https://www.amazon.com/AUSDOM-Webcam-Network-Camera-Microphone/dp/B013SO2EA8 here a pic of my System an what I have, I want to know will this work for it also

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

That web camera should work, yes. As a reference for the system requirements, here’s the minimum and recommended system:

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 or equivalent
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT220 or equivalent
    DirectX: Version 9.0
    Storage: 3 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

RECOMMENDED:
    Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4570 3.20GHz or equivalent
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 or equivalent
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 4 GB available space

Regarding your first question, if you would stream from a Facebook page, then we’d need some information. How many followers (or likes) does your page have. Can you add ads on your page and have you made money off of this page sometimes in the past?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93