Is it possible to use the command line to import input video and then export it? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion Is it possible to use the command line to import input video and then export it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dude
    Participant

I want to import my input video and then export it, without having to use the GUI.

This should be possible but I have no idea how to do this.

Can someone help please?

Thank you

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, I’m afraid I did not fully understand this scenario. Can you explain it further a bit? In the title you mentioned the “command line”, but importing and exporting videos can be done only through FaceRig and the use of its interface.

dude
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply.

The import video, and export video are 2 simple commands.

I was hoping there is a command I can use like: c:/>facerig -convertexport video1.avi

Then I would be able to automate a process which facerigs a video, instead of having to manually open the application.

Can this be done? Is it not possible? If the functions are in the code it should be hopefully quite easy to add a command line flag so the process can be run from the command line. I am surprised it hasn’t been done already.

If it cant, no worries, but let me know what you think.

Thank you,
    Chris

facerig
    Keymaster

Right now we’re concentrating all of our efforts on developing a platform-agnostic SDK and it is taking up all of our engineering bandwidth.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93