Introducing Jujubi, our new Web presence & Community Manager. - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG News Introducing Jujubi, our new Web presence & Community Manager.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FurRiffic 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

faceriguser

Hello guys and gals,

Starting with this week Jujubi has joined our team, and her focus will be bringing the website content up to date, talking with you and answering your questions on the forums (and social pages), organizing community activities and putting together presentations about what is currently being developed, so the rest of us can focus more on the technical side of FaceRig development :).

TrueChaoS

After talking to Jujubi a bit on skype, I can say I like this person and think they’re a great asset to the Holotech team ^^

FurRiffic

*points up* nothing more to add than that I agree with TC’s post 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93